Actually, it’s exactly zero… and you supply your own transportation… and lunch.
I’m a grown-up. If you’re a student finding someone my age for your film might be hard… especially for free. That’s why I’ve gone to the cesspool of crime, Craigslist.
On the screen way to the right of casual encounters Craig lists jobs and gigs. I suspect “gigs” means unpaid, but I’m new to this. Near the bottom of the jobs list is “tv / film /video.” For the past few nights I’ve given it a look.
No one’s looking for me!
Here’s some of what is being looked for. Pretty interesting!
- Have you been told you’re skinny fat?¹
- Nat’l TV Show: Use a product to grow your eyelashes?
- Nat’l TV Show: Want to learn more about your sports bra?
- Casting athletic males ages 18-25 for lead sports team characters
- National TV Show – Want a pixie haircut?
- NAT’L TV SHOW: Love everything about Jessica Alba?
If no acting gigs show up I’d be willing to do the research on the Jessica Alba thing. I can supply my own transportation.
¹ – Amazing I have been told both!