AirTrans’s Intransigience

I sent my dad an email before I went to bed.

I expect they’ll change their policy sometime this morning. You should try and leave Saturday, if you can.



AirTran’s last advisory has been up for over 24 hours and though the official forecast has radically changed, bringing the storm in early Tuesday, my folks still can’t change without a huge charge.

I am reaching simmer. Airlines have an obligation to be reasonable – not intransigent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *